Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wishing you were here

Here is another card I made as part of my "Strictly Business" card class. This card is 8.5" tall and 4" wide, and fits in a regular business-size envelope (hence the name of my class :)). I think it turned out pretty darn cute. I especially love the detail on this American Crafts stamp. Thanks for looking!

Supplies: cardstocks are Bazzill, patterned papers are October Afternoon, stamp is American Crafts, ink is Memories (cherry red), border punch is EK Success, corner rounder is WRMK Corner Chomper, ribbon is Bo Bunny, embossing folder is Cuttlebug (Moroccan screen), stick pins are Dritz, and red glitter glue is Stickles by Ranger.

Here's a close-up of the American Crafts stamp. I stamped it on the yellow patterned paper by October Afternoon, and then trimmed around it using Cutterbee scissors. Then I used Xmas Red Stickles on the word "YOU".

And here are my stick pins. They were originally a pearly red, but I added Stickles to them for a glittery effect.

No comments: