Saturday, July 24, 2010

Play all day (mosaic layout)

Here is another photo mosaic layout I did recently. I just loved these pictures of Jaxon (my LSS owner's grandson) and all his Geo-Trax, and I thought they'd make a great mosaic layout. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Kraft cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by Queen & Co., gingham brads by Making Memories, and Core'dinations cardstock for the title (I ran a strip through my Dymo punch label maker)
Sorry that first picture is kinda blurry. Here's a closer/clearer one:


4 comments:

Fairytale Bride said...

Thank you for sharing this. It is such a unique and interesting way to display your photographs!

Katie J. said...

Wow, what a neat layout! I love the way this turned out. Awesome idea :)

Tanya said...

Kim-was great meeting you the other day at PIP! I just made one of the paper flowers you showed me how to do (with my huge punch, lol). Turned out cute! We'll have to get together sometime to stamp!
Hugs,
Tanya

Lauren said...

Awesome job with the mosaic! They are my favorite type of layouts!

Lauren