Saturday, July 10, 2010

Have a dino-mite birthday (CPS sketch 174)

Ok, so it's my second time playing along with a sketch from Card Positioning Systems, and I'm really enjoying myself. Here is my card for sketch 174, which you can see here. This sketch was a great challenge for this linear brain of mine...I never skew or offset anything, so it was great to have a reason to do so. Thanks for looking!
The kraft cardstock is Recollections, all patterned papers are KI Memories, border punches are EK Success, dinosaur stamp is Prima stamped with Staz-On Timber Brown ink, glitter glue is Stickles by Ranger, ribbon is Basic Basic from Michael's, handwriting was done with American Crafts Memory Markers, stick pin is Dritz and the stopper on the tip is an earring back, machine stitched thread is Singer, and I used Prismacolor markers to color the dinosaur's scales and limbs.

Close-up of bow and pin:
Another view:

1 comment: