Monday, August 24, 2009

Love you with a cherry on top

Here is a card I made where I wanted to use Fun Flock on a large monogram stamp. The pattern you see on the large "u" is part of a monogram stamp by KI Memories. I stamped it onto red Bazzill cardstock using Versamark ink (it's a watermark ink) so that I could see the pattern but it wouldn't change the color of the paper. I scissor-cut around the u pattern. Next, working in small areas (maybe an inch or so), I put Glossy Accents over the Versamark ink, following the pattern of the stamp (the dot pattern you see on the u). I topped the Glossy Accents with red Fun Flock to give it a fuzzy look and feel. Card base is Georgia Pacific cardstock, patterned papers are Dream Street. Colored cardstock is Bazzill. Border punches are EK Success. Ribbon is Offray, pins are Dritz. Red pen is Sakura.
Here's a close-up of the "u" with Glossy Accents and Fun Flock:
Another close-up:



No comments: