Monday, January 16, 2012

Out with the old...

...in with the new. I apologize to all the followers of this blog - I have not posted here in over a year! For that reason, and the fact that I'm going in a bit of a different "crafty" direction, I will not be continuing this blog. But don't you worry - I've started a new one! Come check it out at www.paperyummies.blogspot.com. I just created it today, so I've only posted a welcome message, but I promise lots of paper yummies to come! Thanks, and I hope to see you all at the new blog.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Scrapbooking Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members include: Other Scrapbookers, Scrapbooking Enthusiasts and Experts.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, and Videos if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Scrapbooking Community: http://www.vorts.com/scrapbooking/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor