Sunday, June 27, 2010

{azaleas} photo mosaic layout

Here is another photo mosaic layout (as promised). I used these great pictures my mom took when my parents visited our relatives in Oklahoma this past April. I just love these pictures of the beautiful azaleas in bloom and all the lush greenery. I used Bazzill cardstock in Kraft and Raven. For the title, I used white chipboard Thickers by American Crafts, but glitzed them up a bit with some Frosted Lace Stickles glitter glue by Ranger.
Here is a close-up. I don't know if you can see the glitter all that well, but it sure does look pretty in real life :)
Thanks for looking! And again, you can click on any picture to enlarge it.

1 comment:

Julie S. said...

Beautiful mosaic! I'm in Oklahoma and wondering if this is from the Azalea festival...very nice!