Friday, November 6, 2009

A birthday tip...have your cake and eat it too

Here is a cute little card I made using up some paper scraps I had after making an altered project. I also found in my stash a sheet of vintage birthday stickers by Pebbles Inc., and thought this little sticker was perfect for my card. Kraft paper for the card base is Bazzill, and the patterned papers are from a JoAnn alterable kit. Ribbon is from my stash, the border punch along the bottom is Fiskars Apron Lace, and although it is hard to see in these pics, I used a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom of the pale pink patterned paper.

Another view:

Fiskars Apron Lace border punch:

4 comments:

Renata Moni said...

Hello,there!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.
Love your cards!

Have a nice day!!!!

Little Miss Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen McPherson said...

That is a lovely card. I like your detail work.

Linda P. Streeter said...

I admire your passion which is reflected in your work. Imagine having to cut, paste and punch everywhere is tedious, but you continually amaze us with excellent ideas. It's really inspiring. Thanks for the inspiration.