Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best witches

My friend Stephanie, who loves Halloween like I do, just got a new job! So I made her this card and sour cream container to "witch" her good luck! The sentiments are computer-generated (Bewitched font), and I printed onto the ribbon. I really love this trick, and should do it more often. The black patterned paper is by 3 Bugs In A Rug, orange paper is Lasting Impressions, witch stamp is Studio G (wooden), image is stamped with black Staz-On and colored in with Stickles. The black and white star and the orange frame around the witch are Making Memories Glitter Stickers (Spellbound collection). I used my Fiskars Threading Water punch on the card, and my paper crimper to close the sour cream container (which contained mini Reese's cups...mmm...). Here's the set:
The card by itself:
Another view:
Close-up of ribbon on sour cream container.

2 comments:

My Stampin' Dreams said...

I love this set! Great job...now I have to go get a crimper I can see!
So...how do you go about printing on your ribbon???

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG. A while back I asked you for the instuctions for the envelope album and you were so sweet and shared. Somehow I missed the blog...So glad I found it. I've bookmarked and will visit often. Thank you. Leslie cmb