Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I know it's only July...

...but I'm getting so excited for Halloween already. So tonight, my friend and fellow Halloween enthusiast, Stephanie came over to make some Halloween cards. It was so much fun, despite the Stickles "incident". LOL Anyway, here's the first card. Patterned paper and tag are Making Memories, chipboard "h" is Cloud 9. Pin is Heidi Grace. Threading water punch along the bottom. Happy Halloween stamp is Hero Arts, stamped with Staz-On.
Here's the second one. Patterned paper is Making Memories (of course, it's the same paper as on the first card). Black scalloped circle is Bazzill, cut with Cricut Mini-Monograms. This originally had a stamped image on the other side of it, but it fell prey to the Stickles "incident" and had to be cut out. But it worked out well. Stephanie still got to use her stamped image, and I got to salvage the scallop. I like the final result. Letters are fun foam. Happy early Halloween!

No comments: