Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You're only young once...


...but you can be immature for a lifetime. That is, at least, according to this cute ole' gal! I LOVE HER!!! I've been wanting to use this stamp on something, and she worked herself into my "I Heart Cards" class for April and frankly, stole the show. I love belt buckle cards, and this stamp lent itself to one beautifully. The image and the sentiment are actually one stamp, but I cut them apart to use separately. I colored her in using the magic colored pencil technique (aka Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits - big thanks to SusieB for introducing me to that!!!) The scalloped circle is a punch (2.5"), and I dotted the scallops with an American Crafts memory marker (fine tip). Paper is My Mind's Eye, stamp is Inkadinkado, and I used a small oval punch (punched several times in small increments), to create the "buckle" through which the belt slides.

No comments: